Brunswick Forest, Award Winning Excellence
Location: Being only 10 minutes from Wilmington, this enjoyable community resides in a heavily wooded area with nature being the main focus. The community is only 30 minutes away from most Brunswick and New Hanover county beaches, you have the choice to pick whatever beach you’d like! If you’re looking for adventure, head on over to Wilmington to check out the downtown life, it’s bustling!
Brunswick Forest Real Estate: It’s All Here!
Amenities: The community prides itself on the many options for its residents. Get up in the morning and take a stroll on one of the many nature trails, round up your buddies for a game of golf on the onsite golf course, or head to the villages to do some shopping. You will never be bored while living in this lovely community.
Real Estate: The homes in Brunswick Forest consist of town homes, patio homes, golf estates, and more! The community offers many homes, lifestyle choices, and price options so you can pick what suits YOU. Many neighborhoods make up this coastal community, with each having its own distinctive charm. Only the best homebuilders built Brunswick Forest, down to the last nail.
Cape Fear National: If you’ve ever wanted to live on a golf course, you’re in luck! Brunswick Forest was built with a golf course for its residents! The course was designed by Tim Cate around a beautiful natural setting. This course was built to challenge players of all skill levels, thinking about giving it a try?
If you’re interested in learning more about Brunswick Forest real estate, please visit ASAP Realty of The Carolinas or call us at (910) 579-2722. Agents at ASAP Realty of The Carolinas will be more than happy to assist you in finding your perfect home at Brunswick Forest!
Brunswick Forest Real Estate
Brunswick Forest subdivision is located just minutes away from Wilmington, North Carolina. Here are some facts about Brunswick Forest:
- Brunswick Forest subdivision consists of approximately 4,500 acres.
- It is a Club Structure. All property owners enjoy access to all of the community’s amenities, including the Fitness & Wellness Center, parks, and bike paths and trails.
- Golf aplenty. Cape Fear National golf course offers 18-holes of award-winning, championship golf, designed by Tim Cate. Using the magnificent forest of oaks, maples, cypress, pines and magnolias as a backdrop, Cate has created drama and interest at every hole for players of all levels. If that isn’t enough, six new hard-surface pickleball courts are located beside the clubhouse.
- Walking trails. Over 100 miles of walking, biking, and nature trails connect the neighborhoods to the amenity centers. They wind throughout Brunswick Forest along protected woodlands, quiet creeks and natural areas.
- Town Creek River Launch. Overlooking the picturesque Town Creek, known for its abundance of wildlife, aquatic plants and virgin forest, the river launch is the community’s boating and fishing center, featuring canoe and kayak launches.
- Fitness & Wellness Center. Residents enjoy indoor and outdoor pools, along with fitness facilities including a steam room, massage rooms, dressing lounges, aerobics and exercise rooms, lounge with media center, six hard-surface tennis courts, and poolside grill.
- Community Commons. Gardens, a glass-enclosed meeting room, and covered picnic pavilion offer residents a gathering place and fishing dock with gazebo.
- The Villages at Brunswick Forest. Located just outside the community’s entrance, The Villages offer easy access to shops, restaurants, entertainment, and medical and professional services. Like all of the amenities at Brunswick Forest, the Villages are connected to the residential neighborhoods through an extensive system of bike paths and trail ways.
- Hammock Lake Park & Pool. One of the most beautiful and picturesque settings in Brunswick Forest features an alluring lake with a white sand beach, walking trails and a pool all within just a few footsteps of each other.
- Neighborhoods. A variety of distinctive neighborhoods at Brunswick Forest offers homes and home-sites overlooking lakes, natural areas, parks, scenic woodlands, and golf fairways. The choice of designs and lifestyles include maintenance-free homes, townhomes, cottages, custom and model homes, and preferred builder programs, as well as neo-traditional and private neighborhoods.
- Location. Historic Wilmington and its vibrant downtown with restaurants, cafés, coffee shops, and retail stores, all framed by the Cape Fear River is just minutes away from Brunswick Forest, as are professional, government and health care services, and cultural and entertainment centers. The famed beaches of the Cape Fear Coast are also close by.
- Pricing. Lots For Sale are priced from $70,000 to $250,000. Homes priced from the high $200,000s to the $600,000s.
Brunswick Forest, A Community Like No Other
Brunswick Forest was created to provide a completely self-sufficient community and it has become even more popular than the developers could have predicted. Since its inception, Brunswick Forest has welcomed over 1800 families and retirees. It is the fastest selling amenity based community in the Carolinas for many different reasons.
Over the past decade, the economy in the United States has folks watching their budgets more and more. Brunswick Forest has responded to this by offering a community filled with world-class amenities that won’t break the break. Furthermore, you won’t have to wait around on the ‘promise’ of them being built either. The amenities are already in place with more than 65 clubs in Brunswick Forest, which means there is something for everyone and more often than not, more things to do than you can keep up with.
The 18,000 square foot Wellness and Fitness Center is the pride of the community where you can enjoy both indoor and outdoor saltwater pools, a Tennis Center, Spa with onsite Massage Therapists, Cardio Center, Poolside Splash Cage, Library, and much more. You will also find a wide variety of classes including: Body Sculpting, Zumba, Spin, Pilates, Water Aerobics, Chair Aerobics and more.
There are over 90 miles of walking trails in Brunswick Forest that go through the 16 different neighborhoods. This is a very active community that also features Cape Fear National Golf course that debuted in 2010. Along with the beautiful course, it also sports an excellent clubhouse, Pro Shop, and The Forest which is a restaurant/pub. There is a Large Dog and Small Dog Park along with an 11 acres park for outdoor concerts and events.
The Villages is Brunswick Forest’s unique shopping center which has a blend of retail/commercial spaces. Lowe’s grocery Store, New Hanover Regional Medical Center of Health and Diagnostics, BB&T bank, CVS, Dental offices, Pizzettas Italian restaurant, Port City Java coffee shop, The Joyce Irish Pub, Bessie’s Burgers, as well as insurance agencies, a framing shop and more. With some many options located within the community, you never have to leave to take care of daily business. The conveniences offered within Brunswick Forest are truly second to none.
Brunswick Forest offers a wide variety of housing options from Villas, Townhomes, and Single Family dwellings all with prices that won’t make you need to sit down! Over 80% of the residents that have moved into Brunswick Forest have built their own homes, enabling them to get exactly what they want. No matter what type of home you are looking for, Brunswick Forest can accommodate you and your family.