River’s Edge Plantation
River’s Edge Plantation
River’s Edge Plantation is a tight-knit community tucked in the charming town of Shallotte, NC. It sits on 500 acres and will consist of about 500 homes at total-build out and also has 100 town homes. River’s Edge has a beautiful Arnold Palmer designed 18 hole golf course winding around the Shallotte River with gorgeous nature views from every bad golf shot! This course is a must-play for avid golfers as it’s often voted as one of the best golf courses in this Coastal NC/SC region!
River’s Edge Plantation offers a quaint feel as it’s one of the smaller master planned communities in the area. This means that it’s a tight-knit community and there are a lot of internal social groups and activities. River’s Edge offers top notch amenities such as River Hall – the resident’s private clubhouse which has a heated indoor pool, an outdoor pool, sauna, hot tubs, a community library, a banquet room, tennis courts, and a huge fitness center!
River’s Edge also offers a gorgeous on-site clubhouse overlooking the Shallotte River and salt marsh. It’s not uncommon to sit on the clubhouse porch and overlook approach shots into the 9th and 18th holes while also taking in boats cruising by, heron, ibis, and egret, and the distinct views of the tidal marsh. This community also has a beach front clubhouse on Holden Beach which is only about 10-15 minutes away from the front gates!
River’s Edge Plantation is both a single family home and a town home community offering homes for sale, town homes for sale, as well and lots for you to build your own custom home. This wonderful coastal community should be considered if you are planning on buying a custom home in the Coastal Carolinas!
- Private residents’ clubhouse with a heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, & hot tubs
- Community library and banquet room for entertaining
- Tennis courts
- Very nice fitness center
- 18 holes of award-winning Arnold Palmer designed golf on the Shallotte River!
- Nature/walking trails
- Restaurant/clubhouse on-site overlooking the tidal marsh, golf course, & Shallotte River
- Private oceanfront beach clubhouse on Holden Beach
- Plenty of social groups/activities to Join
- Short drive into Shallotte for day-to-day living items (shopping, restaurants, movies, etc.)
- 30 minute drive into North Myrtle Beach or Wilmington for more restaurants, shopping, & attractions