Quiet coastal community nestled in Shallotte, NC
River’s Edge Plantation is a tight-knit community tucked in the charming town of Shallotte, NC. It sits on 500 acres and will consist of about 500 homes at total-build out and has about 100 town homes. River’s Edge has a beautiful Arnold Palmer designed 18 hole golf course winding around the Shallotte River with gorgeous nature views from every bad golf shot! This course is a must-play for avid golfers visiting the area that want to play the best golf courses in this region!
River’s Edge offers a quaint feel as it’s not one of the bigger communities in the area. This means that the community sticks together and there are a lot of internal social groups and activities. River’s Edge offers top notch amenities such as River Hall – the resident’s private clubhouse which has a heated indoor pool, an outdoor pool, sauna, hot tubs, a community library, a banquet room, tennis courts, and a huge fitness center! River’s Edge also offers a gorgeous on-site clubhouse overlooking the Shallotte River and salt marsh. It’s not uncommon to sit on the clubhouse porch and overlook approach shots into the 9th and 18th holes while also taking in boats cruising by, with heron, ibis, and egret fishing, along with the distinct views of the tidal marsh. This community also has a beachfront clubhouse on Holden Beach which is only about 10-15 minutes away from the front gates! River’s Edge real estate offers home sites to build your home on, resale single family homes, and resale town homes.
- Private residents’ clubhouse with a heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, & hot tubs
- Community library and banquet room for entertaining
- Tennis courts
- Very nice fitness center
- 18 holes of award-winning Arnold Palmer designed golf on the Shallotte River!
- Nature/walking trails
- Restaurant/clubhouse on-site overlooking the tidal marsh, golf course, & Shallotte River
- Private oceanfront beach clubhouse on Holden Beach
- Plenty of social groups/activities to Join
- Short drive into Shallotte for day-to-day living items (shopping, restaurants, movies, etc.)
- 30 minute drive into North Myrtle Beach or Wilmington for more restaurants, shopping, & attractions