St. James Plantation
St. James Plantation
St. James Plantation is still one of the most popular master planned retirement communities on the entire east coast. St. James is just a few minutes from the quaint fishing village of Southport which moves at a slow pace with it’s small family owned shops and restaurants. St. James is packed with amenities as it has 81 golf holes (Four Championship golf courses & one extra 9 hole course on the Members Course) and tons more. This lovely Southport area is just a short drive to the private beach club with a swimming pool on the beach of Oak Island, NC.
St. James Plantation offers five on-site restaurants, the St. James Marina with wet slips and dry storage, a top-of-the line tennis facility, 3 huge fitness centers, outdoor pools, indoor pools, walking trails, a Marina Commercial Center and Restaurant. St. James is packed full of social groups and activities so there is literally something for everyone. From golf and tennis leagues to card playing groups, lunch groups, and even a boating club, this community has it all!
As if the above isn’t enough, St. James Plantation has a great location as it’s only a 30 minute drive to Wilmington for those that want the the city life with a ton of historic charm, top notch restaurants, and an international airport. It’s only about a 40 minute drive down into North Myrtle Beach for even more golf, shopping, an international airport, and restaurant options. St. James real estate offers land to build a home on, condos, and resale single family homes. To explore this popular community in more detail, reach out to ASAP Realty and we’ll help you along!
- Beautiful outdoor pools and indoor pools
- Full tennis facility with leagues, lessons, etc.
- 3 fitness centers
- 81 holes of award-winning golf (Founders Club, The Reserve, Players Club, & Member Club)
- Nature/walking trails
- Restaurants/clubhouses on-site
- St. James Marina with wet slips and dry storage for boaters
- Private oceanfront beach clubhouse on Oak Island with a swimming pool
- 5 restaurants on-site in St. James Plantation
- Tons of social groups/activities to join
- Short drive into Shallotte or Southport for day-to-day living items (shopping, restaurants, etc)