St. James Plantation
St. James Plantation
St. James Plantation was and still is one of the most popular master planned retirement communities on the entire east coast. St. James Plantation is just a few minutes from the quaint fishing village of Southport which moves at a slow pace with it’s small family owned shops and restaurants. The community is packed with amenities for all with it’s 81 golf holes (Four Championship golf courses & one extra on the Members Course). This lovely area also is just a short drive to the private beach club with a swimming pool on Oak Island, NC! St. James offers five on-site restaurants, the St. James Marina with wet slips and dry storage, a top-of-the line tennis facility, 3 huge fitness centers, outdoor pools, indoor pools, walking trails, and a Marina Commercial Center & Restaurant. St. James is packed full of social groups and activities as well so there is literally something for everyone. From golf and tennis leagues to card playing groups, lunch groups, and even a boating club, this community has it all! The community is just a 30 minute drive into Wilmington for those that want or need to get into the city & is maybe a 45 minute drive down into North Myrtle Beach for those same attractions. St. James real estate offers land to build a home on, condos, and single family homes! To explore this popular community in more detail, reach out to ASAP Realty and we’ll help you along!
- Beautiful outdoor pools & indoor pools
- Full tennis facility with leagues, lessons, etc.
- 3 fitness centers
- 81 holes of award-winning golf (Founders Club, The Reserve, Players Club, & Member Club)
- Nature/walking trails
- Restaurants/clubhouses on-site
- St. James Marina with wet slips and dry storage for boaters
- Private oceanfront beach clubhouse on Oak Island with a swimming pool
- 5 restaurants on-site in St. James Plantation
- Tons of social groups/activities to join
- Short drive into Shallotte or Southport for day-to-day living items (shopping, restaurants, etc)