Winding River Plantation
Winding River Plantation
Winding River Plantation may offer one of the best values in the entire Coastal Carolinas with all of the great amenities that it offers at an affordable price! Winding River Plantation sits on 1300 acres located on the Lockwood Folly River which wraps around a breathtaking 27 hole golf course (Carolina National Golf Course). This makes for one of the most scenic golf courses in all of the Coastal Carolinas! Winding River Plantation offers good sized lots in a naturally treed setting.
Amenities at Winding River Plantation
Amenities at Winding River Plantation include the 27 hole golf course of Carolina National, walking trails, a beautiful clubhouse with a fitness center, banquet room, and the 19th hole grilling area! This wonderful coastal community has a river clubhouse located right on the Lockwood Folly River with a 10-slip marina, grills, and hammocks. As if that’s not enough amenities, boaters can take their boats directly from this on-site river house to the canal side boat storage area at the private beach clubhouse on Holden Beach. The beach clubhouse has a swimming pool as well so it’s a great feature for the entire family to enjoy!
Winding River Plantation is centrally located to all that the area has to offer with a 10-15 minute drive to Southport or Shallotte, 30 minutes up to Wilmington for all the history and attractions offered there, and just 30 minutes south to North Myrtle Beach for all of the shopping, restaurants, and attractions on the south end of Myrtle Beach, SC! Winding River real estate sold out in the late 90’s so everything on the market in here is a resale and consists of condos, town homes, land, and single family homes! To explore all of these great real estate options in one of the best coastal communities in the area, contact ASAP Realty to discuss further!
Winding River’s Amenities
- Beautiful outdoor pool with a 19th hole grilling area
- Tennis courts
- Nicely remodeled fitness center
- 27 holes of award-winning golf (Carolina National Golf Course)
- Nature/walking trails
- Restaurant/clubhouse on-site
- River house on the Lockwood Folly River with grills, hammocks, & a 10-slip marina
- Private oceanfront beach clubhouse on Holden Beach with a swimming pool
- Lots of social groups & activities in Winding River Plantation
- Short drive into Shallotte or Southport for day-to-day living
- 30 minute drive into North Myrtle Beach or Wilmington